Because it's intuitive.
Because it's affordable.
Because it's easy to use.
Because you can take it with you.
Because it doesn't look like all the other boring Clinical Notes Software.
Because epiPRACT has now turned your iPad into serious a business tool!
What does it do?
epiPRACT by Epidexia is a complementary, alternative or allied health practice software solution that will let you book appointments, keep track of client records, and generate invoices (printed and/or eMailed) out of a single application on your iPad or iPad mini. In addition there are functions to send appointment reminders via eMail or SMS, eMail exercise or diet plans, produce financial and tax reports for your practice and help you identify your most valuable clients.
- Client/Customer: Manage Client Details, View Client Medical History, Scroll through Clinical Notes.
- Clinical Notes: View and update by Client, Send reminders.
- Calendar: Add new appointments, View existing appointments (Day, Week, Month views), Enter/Update Clinical Notes.
- Billing: Create new Tax Invoices, Review outstanding Invoices, Track Payments, Print or eMail Invoices.
- Reporting: Run Financial and Client Reports, Print, email or PDF reports.
- Admin: Manage backups and Archived Data, Configure Clinical Notes and other defaults, Configure and send reminder SMS or emails to your clients
Who is it for?
epiPRACT will suit practitioners in Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Chiropractic, Osteopathy, Counselling, Homoeopathy, Myotherapy, Musculoskeletal Therapy, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Oriental Remedial Therapy, Remedial Massage Therapy, Shiatsu, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Western Herbal Medicine. It is also suitable for Physiotherapists, Personal Trainers, Dentists, Dieticians, Nurses, Care Providers, Psychologists, Dermatologists, Life Coaches, Gastroenterologists, Iridologists, and Vets to name a few!